Friday, July 30, 2010

Hmmm...Why should I blog????

I hope to gain confidence in blogging, so that I can better communicate with my parents and students. I would really like to make my blog interactive so that I can post items and the students respond directly to me with their knowledge. This way they will see others responses, build on them and learn from them. Hopefully this will help buid on conversations from through the day at school as well as start new topics of conversation between students. I want it to be a safe enviroment for those "less outgoing" students who may not typically share as much in the classroom. I hope to have at least one blogging opportunity for the student each week.

My classroom is very lay back and fun, yet some very intense learning goes on. I hope that is carried on in our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment